February 11, 2010

*Binge binge*


Sometimes 'Her Corniness' gets the better of me and yields these wacky results. As much as I think I've forsworn fast food, betimes I fall off the bandwagon to whoop it up in junk paradise.

*

~ Fast Food Chain ~
necklace



Without further ado, one 'Happy Meal' please!
Plated chains and clasp in black, triple-strand necklace measures 46cm (18in), 51cm (20in) and 59cm (23in) respectively. Made with dark grey glass pearls and pewter-coloured fast food charms. Hamburger charm measures 1.1cm by 1.3cm, french fries charm measures 1.9cm by 1.3cm and soft drink
charm stands at 2.1cm by 1cm.
$20


~ French Fries ~


And since that guilt trip like no other can wait,
I'd like some fries on the side as well.
Plated chains in black and silver, bracelet measures 18cm (7in) in length.
Antiqued silver french fries charm measures 1.9cm by 1.3cm.
$14

No comments:

Post a Comment